Ankyra Sound What even is my life, lol
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Maude's focus was intense and it was almost — almost — enough to make Kjalarr rethink his attempt of cheeky sabotage. His penchant for trouble making and cheek in general was too strong. As was his desire to retain some normalcy between them. They had stepped out of the comfort of stark black and white of their “relationship” with one another the past couple of times they'd been in one another's presence and while Kjalarr wasn't, by any means, unwelcome to the vast and mysterious area of gray the change had booted the pair into (with a swift kick in the ass, mind) until they figured it out he was determined to try to be a point of consistency: by irritating Maude in the way that the pirate had once vexed him. Whether he was successful or not he didn't know but at least, at the end of the day, he could say that he tried because he didn't know what else to do and when he had tried to get Maude to explain it — the change that is — she had been unhelpful.

He missed the fact that she bit her paw but he saw her fall face first in the water and a unbridled snort left the Viking's leathery nostrils, followed by a booming laughter when she swore at him. A more well mannered man would have fussed over whether she was alright or not but he was heathen born and the apple hadn't fallen far from the tree. “I suppose it is true,” He mused as he drew nearer. “when they fall for me they fall hard, though there wasn't ever any mention of falling face first into water so-” He gave a lofty shrug, grinning from ear to ear. It was bullshit, all of it. Something Kjalarr had pulled from the top of his head just to be cheeky.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
What even is my life, lol - by Maude - August 02, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: What even is my life, lol - by Kjalarr - August 06, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: What even is my life, lol - by Maude - August 09, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: What even is my life, lol - by Kjalarr - August 10, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: What even is my life, lol - by Maude - August 14, 2016, 05:46 PM