Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
D'aww. Happy Birthday nerdy herby girl! Looks like those threads are coming to a close so we can continue!

Pyx was pleased to see Amekaze wag her tail and head her way. It had been some time since their last chat, though that was not surprising. Amekaze's pregnancy had been progressing slowly but surely. Certainly now her time was not far off, judging by the shape of her belly. Her ears curved to catch Amekaze's words, and she soon jumped down from her rock disliking being above her alpha's head. "Oh, yes. Just barely, to be honest. That's why I was sunning, trying to rid myself of some soreness. It's good to see you again, Amekaze. Your time will be here before we know it, I think. How are you faring?" Healer instincts came to light directly after the pleasantries, and she gave her alpha female a concerned look.

Though Amekaze assumed Judas was back within the 'spear, Pyx would have told her otherwise. Judas had gone on an errand for Charon, after a friend she did not know the name of. "Well enough for me, thankfully. Some simple soreness from the journey but nothing else. It was an... interesting trip. I was glad to see the surrounding areas, as well as to travel with Judas. I've missed having friends, I didn't even realize that was something you could miss until it became familiar to me again." She smiled softly at Amekaze as she thought on the journey, but didn't directly go into details. She hesitated only briefly over interesting, trying to decide how much was Judas' position to share verses hers. 

If asked, she would tell certain details to her leader, she was not a liar. It wouldn't hurt anyone to tell of the pack, Judas' friend. She'd just...shy away from all the emotions involved in meeting that friend...and his confession.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM