Honeyed Pasture quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Floki's quick response dispelled her fears, and immediately she calmed down. It was disappointing that Floki didn't know the whereabouts of their mother or wayward brother, but where he was concerned, Ragna was only relieved. In this she was certain: Kaylan and Thistle Cloud were alive. After all, she had left and then returned and she was fine. Her only regret was that she had never said goodbye. Her heart ached for the comfort of her mother.

Saltwinter, she repeated. It was a good name, and immediately she resolved to see it. I will go on, then, and find him there.

Ragna looked back at her time in Odinn's Cove with mixed feelings. It was there that she had met her half-sister, Gyda, if only for a time. And it was there that she had learned of her culture, her role as Shieldmaiden, and of her father, the good and the bad. It is far along the coast, she told him, her brevity lending a lack of detail. I was found by rangers. They took me there. Truthfully, she and the wolves that had been caring for her were captured, and only her parentage saved her from thralldom.
Messages In This Thread
RE: quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door - by Ragna - September 06, 2016, 10:05 AM