Honeyed Pasture quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
The circumstances of her arrival to Odinn's Cove no longer troubled her, and she would have been happy to explain had he asked. But Ragna was not one to volunteer information if not asked for it, and so the words were left unsaid.

Instead he asked her to join Moonspear's ranks, and she frowned deeply. It would be almost exactly what she dreamed of, to have her family together again! She could live with Charon and Floki again and have the comfort of close kin. Had her sense of loyalty, duty, and honor not been so strong, so unwavering, she would have said yes in an instant. She would have turned around and told Eshamun that she could not be one of the Malkaria.

Instead she said so to her brother. I cannot, she said softly. I have pledged my strength to another pack. They need me, Floki. They need a warrior to protect them. Most of them are smaller than I, can you believe it? she laughed a little, breathy laugh at the thought, for she had gotten her mother's slight frame.
Messages In This Thread
RE: quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door - by Ragna - September 07, 2016, 09:21 AM