Neverwinter Forest i need breakfast before i face this shit
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Pardoned from the occasionally tiresome responsibilities that came with being the son of a regal forest king and a beautiful Southern belle, Cypress heaved a sigh that caused his shoulders to slump with exaggerated relief. He crept up to his share of the proffered meal and watched Rian out of the corner of his eye, trying to eat with as much reckless charm as the older puppy had. His muddied eyes went wide as his cousin grinned a bold affirmative with a nonchalant shrug that took his breath away. “G-Golly,” the raven fledgling squeaked out, hanging on to every word, his mouth full of succulent meat seasoned liberally with dashes of hunger and hero worship. He had a burgeoning fascination with the macabre and, eyes wide, prompted Rian to embellish his story further. “Was there blood evvywhere?” he questioned excitedly, correcting his slip of pronunciation with furrowed brow: “ev-errry-where.”

More seriously, “Didja see any monsters?” Cypress questioned, that strange, dizzying feeling sweeping through him once more. Later in his life, when he had the vocabulary to articulate it, he’d know it was anger. “Noch’n me hafta kill a monster that hurted our princess,” he explained blithely, “‘cept we don’t know what it looks like.” Cypress was pretty sure he’d know a monster if he saw one, though — and Rian, being the hero he was, would surely be able to help them defeat it. “We’re gonna form — affirm — frame — ” Tongue tied, he tried to remember what word was correct in this particular circumstance, but swiftly he decided to change his tack. “It’s a warband,” he said instead, “Noch’n me’re gonna make one to kill the monster.” He filled his mouth with another satisfying chunk of meat, his little jaws working furiously to dispatch it, but it took him some time, stilling his chatter and leaving Rian an opening to respond.
Messages In This Thread
i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Rian - August 25, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Cypress - August 29, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Rian - August 29, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Cypress - August 29, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Rian - August 30, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Cypress - September 11, 2016, 02:38 PM