Honeyed Pasture quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
The invitation made her happier than he could have imagined. Finally she found all of the belonging she had ever sought! The Malkaria and her family valued her, and that knowledge had irreplaceable value. Ragna realized she needed to see Charon, now, too. Knowing that he was alive and well was one thing, but visiting him would be another. Her heart stuttered in excitement, and she was seized by the desire to start a play fight, but it was a desire she tamped down. They were serious adults now, after all.

He asked about the Malkaria, and though her knowledge was still limited, she told him all she knew. With uncharacteristic verbosity she said, we live in a copse in the Hinterlands. It isn't far. It's on the other side of the mountains. They worship a many-armed god of fire named Molech. I do not worship him, but I think that his teachings are not dangerous. They are peaceful. They're a m-matriarchy, and I do not know how to feel about that. But I like them.
[Image: warrior.gif] guardian · 3/10 
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]4/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door - by Ragna - September 12, 2016, 08:56 AM