Honeyed Pasture quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Floki was skeptical, but still listened attentively to Ragna's description of her new pack. In some ways it sounded similar to Ragnar's beliefs -- and yet, there were also stark differences. He was somewhat relieved to hear that Ragna was not actually worshiping this Molech, but he didn't say anything about the topic. It wasn't his place to judge; not outwardly, anyway.

He was more interested in the physical location of the group. "The Hinterlands," he repeated with a nod, putting a name with the expanse of land he and Aria had traversed. Neither had known what to call it when they traveled there. Already, he was eager to explore and pay his sister a visit. "I will come see you there in a few weeks," he promised, his eyes brightening with excitement. He would postpone his trip until Charon's children were a bit older -- which reminded him that Aria didn't know yet that she was an aunt.

"I've been sticking close to Moonspear lately because Charon recently became a father! His mate gave birth to four girls," he shared with a grin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door - by Floki - September 16, 2016, 11:45 AM