Moonspear What Have I Done?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She listened intently as she crept closer, blind to the danger she was in. She trust Judas and still didn't fully comprehend what exactly was happening before her very eyes. The head continued to pivot, to the point that she wondered how Judas wasn't dizzy. She heard Malice and Mitanni's names mentioned. He was still thinking talking about the attack. Even as she neared the second voice continued to seem foreign. She approached from behind Judas, slipping carefully around him to conceal herself from the head snapping. 

It was obvious both voices came from Judas. She stood mere body lengths away from him now, crouched behind a bush and listening. She dropped the herb to her paws, slightly startled as her own name was thrown into the mix, and by the voice full of venom. "What will happen if I came out?" It made her angry, the threat. She wasn't the biggest, no, but she had practiced fighting. She could win if it were life or death. She'd always won if the fight go too real. Pinned on the bottom she'd learned escape tactics. This wasn't her brother though, and it wasn't a game gone too far.

She felt anger tingle through her chest at the comment, for both herself and Judas. How dare someone threaten him with her. It wasn't someone, though, it was himself. She was confused, terribly confused. Judas answered the voice though, defiant and clear. She nodded, glad that Judas was defending himself....from himself. It was hard to remember he was the only one there, behind this bush with no visual it seemed like two.

She considered what he'd been saying all along. That there was a voice in his head, that he lost control and attacked Mitanni. But surely, certainly, stuff like that didn't exist. It had to really be Judas under all the voices and meanness. It wasn't possible for two wolves to reside in one body. Was this voice born of a memory of his father? Perhaps he couldn't control it because he still thought it was real? She was tempted to exit her hiding and tell Judas the voice wasn't real, that it was fake. A memory in his head. Certainly it had to be that. Logically it had to be that.

Yet her paws did not move. She felt a new sensation travel over her body: the first fingers of fear. Could she trust Judas not to attack her? Well, she could trust Judas but this voice...fake or not. Could she trust Judas' body not to attack her? Her head was spinning. She forgot herself a moment and shook her head, attempting to clear her swirling thoughts. Her nose smacked against the twigs of the bush. They snapped and rustled and she jerked her nose back in surprise, raising herself from her crouch. 

She looked up at Judas, meeting his gaze...their gaze? For a moment she didn't know what to do, but she soon stooped and grabbed the herb. She wasn't sure why she did it, but she did. Then, though her back prickled with discomfort, she began to approach. She tried to keep herself smiling around the sweet flag, but her eyes would betray her. She had heard, it was obvious. Though they were not obviously fearful, there was a new knowledge in them.

She stopped a body length away from him, a further distance than she had stood before. She dropped the herb to her paws. "Sweet flag. It...makes people sick." It was the only thing she could think to say, the only thing in her mind.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
What Have I Done? - by Judas - September 18, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Pyx - September 19, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Judas - September 19, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Pyx - September 19, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Judas - September 20, 2016, 02:17 AM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Pyx - September 21, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Judas - September 22, 2016, 01:38 AM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Pyx - September 25, 2016, 05:43 PM