Ravensblood Forest oh i don't pay for suits
72 Posts
Ooc —
She was tending her shoulder and claws against a rotted out log as Arturo admitted that the role was vacant, and she turned to him with abruptly lifted brows. His mouth was turned up into a Cheshire cat's grin, and Furiosa's mild shock ebbed languidly into a self-satisfied smirk. "Pity. And here I was looking forward to someone poor usurped fool having a grudge against me," the ivory snake posed in false lament, her wiry tail lashing as she met his torrid eyes. She was not thrown by surreptitiously being named his Póilín, or even by the quick succession in which their conversation progressed— in fact, it was just as she preferred it: straight down to business.

She rolled onto her back along the base of a line of shrubs, scraping her scent there as he informed her of their alliances; present and potential. Furiosa got to her feet and shook herself, dirt and leaves falling from her pelt as she came to relieve herself next to the spot Arturo had last marked. "Probably wouldn't be too wise to have the same relationship we have with Blackrock with another pack. That's too many wolves with privileges to our commodities," she thought aloud. "But a meeting'll decide that for certain," she added, conceding to wait to see what everyone else could see of the situation. She wasn't inclined to sharing anything, but then again, Furiosa knew she needed to make some changes if she expected to make a home here. This wasn't Orca's Beach.

"I'll go looking for some able bodies around here within the next few days— maybe hunt for that big guy we hunted with the other day, he seemed impressionable... and I'll stop by our friends to introduce myself. Blackrock, right? And Donne..whatwasitagain?"
Messages In This Thread
oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 23, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 23, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 29, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 29, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 30, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 30, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 06:04 PM