Moonspear What Have I Done?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She trusted him, she was forcing herself to trust him and giving him the opportunity to defeat this demon once and for all. When he stepped towards her she felt a rush of fear burst through her, but she shoved it away. He took another step and for a moment she was hopeful that he would embrace her, would fall into her shoulder crying. She smiled softly at him, shaking her head and meeting his eyes. "It will be alright, Judas you can b-" and before she could finish her sentence the other voice snarled at her, and like an adder his head whipped towards her.

She jerked her head back, but too late. The blow landed on the right side of her muzzle and his fangs tore through her lip in three separate places. She cried out, a yelp that turned quickly into a snarl and without thinking she jerked away and struck back, a quick and darting snap to his own face on the opposite side of where he had bitten her. She didn't know if it would land, but it should be enough to keep him from striking again. Blood began to flow from her torn lip and she pulled away from him quickly, walking backwards with her head low. She growled as she went, not afraid but angry. Whatever this voice was, it was still a wolf.

She felt guilt for striking at Judas, felt alarmed that she herself had been attacked. He had asked her once if he had attacked her, would she forgive him, would she love him? Now she stood staring at him as her growl died away, body tense and waiting for any further attack. Her muzzle bled freely, dripping slowly onto the ground. She had answered his question that day: "I think I would still love you. I might be angry, or upset, but love is not a weed you can remove so easily. If I loved you, and knew you, I would know that you attacked out of fear and not maliciousness. Or even that you attacking me was not something normal for you. I could forgive you, if we talked and you explained, if you wouldn't turn from me."

She loved Judas as a friend, yes, and she had even has the beginnings of something more. She had meant what she said that day....but now looking at Judas she wondered if he words had hit a vital point too well: that you attacking me was not something normal for you. She could forgive Judas for attacking her, yes, but it wasn't Judas that had attacked her. It was Judas that had lost control. She could forgive him for that...but could she forgive the body? Could she trust him, this other voice? Her answer had not been fully informed. Bleeding as she was, she knew in her heart she already forgave Judas for what had happened. Still...forgiveness doesn't make trust, it doesn't make her safe.

"I don't blame Judas for this." She said, voice low and angry. "I don't blame you, Judas. But you, voice, you are a foul mistake of nature. You are nothing but a growth on Judas. You are nothing without him and you are weak and afraid of that. Judas can beat you, and you know that, don't you?" She spat the blood from her mouth. "Come back now, Judas. We have to talk." 

She remained lowered and tense, eyes narrowed. She was ready for another attack if it came to that. She wanted Judas back though, because she needed to speak with him. Tonight...had changed things, and she wanted to speak to her friend and try to figure out a plan.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
What Have I Done? - by Judas - September 18, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Pyx - September 19, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Judas - September 19, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Pyx - September 19, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Judas - September 20, 2016, 02:17 AM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Pyx - September 21, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Judas - September 22, 2016, 01:38 AM
RE: What Have I Done? - by Pyx - September 25, 2016, 05:43 PM