Stavanger Bay here, i killed this for you ♥
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Sleep had not found her. Exhaustion was laced up all in her bones, tethered to her very being, but Doe could not find rest. Maybe it was the raw ache of hunger in her belly, or the untamed urge to stretch her legs. Maybe it was that she missed Furiosa, or that she craved Szymon once again. Doe could not decide, and she didn't understand it - how her body could be so weak and tired and yet, here she could only lie awake.

Szymon's arrival was a welcome break from the monotony. At his soft cajolement, Doe readily emerged from their little sand chamber, which no longer fit the three of them comfortable. No, now it could only fit Doe and her belly and her long, gangly legs that just couldn't stretch out enough to keep her from getting sore overnight. It was with relief and anxious whimpers that Doe wiggled out of the sand den and greeted her patient, loving husband.

"Sy," she whispered, his name like a prayer as it fell from her tongue. She ignored the offering for now, and pressed her forhead to the darling male's. Lilac lids fell down over bright, harrowed eyes, and Doe took a moment to breath in the salty scent of her fisherman. They suited each other so finely, and Doe thought that she sometimes forgot that when they spent time apart. She'd forgotten it when Furiosa had appeared, dominant and pale like a conquering queen. Handsome and sweet and brave like her husband, but domineering as Skellige had been when they'd first met on that shore.

"Our brother is far from us, love," she said in a hushed voice, so that their conversation might not travel to strange ears. Their breath mingled together in the chill, damp breeze that came off the Autumn's sea. "I miss him. His leadership - "

The woman could go no further, and though they were just two lost subordinates in the great sea of life, Doe clung to her mate as silent, helpless sobs wracked her body.
Messages In This Thread
here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 04, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 05, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 09, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 09, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 10, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 15, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 14, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 20, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - December 05, 2016, 05:39 AM