Stavanger Bay here, i killed this for you ♥
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
His voice, more than anything, seemed to do the trick. Downy ears laid back as his soothing words reached her, began to pluck and unravel the nerves and worries that'd taken root in the very heart of her. Doe, for her part, allowed herself to be soothed. For a moment she rested woodenly in his embrace, simply absorbing any comfort he had to give her. His words, nosensical at first, but then swiftly and firmly laying waste to her fears. What did she have to fear, after all, so long as she was with him?

Within the Cairn woman's heart, there was still a naive belief that Szymon could protect them from anything. The strength in his heart only grew by the day, and Doe admired him now more than ever. She had loved him first for his compassion and the light in his eyes, but he was turning into a creature so fine there were days it hurt to lay eyes on him.

Today was one of them. She felt wretched and small beside him, but it was a good kind of small, she thought. If she could just stay here forever, curled in his shadow, she could live a happy life. She felt better already, though she knew her fur was unkempt and that her breath stank like death. Her stomach burbled, and Doe reasoned that Szymon was probably right; that their king would surely get better as his wounds healed more completely, and she hated herself for it but a startled laugh escaped her as her silly, gorgeous, loving mate spoke of terrorizing the coast.

Nodding fretfully, Doe stretched herself out so that the man could continue his grooming and massaging. His teeth felt so good against her neglected skin - Doe hardly cared if he was a little rough. She'd always liked him that way, anyway.

Soon enough, though, her yellow eyes turned hungrily to the meat her lover had so kindly brought. It was a full beast, and though she would not eat all of it, Doe appreciated it that he had offered her an unsullied meal - the choicest cuts would go to her, and to Szymon if Doe could convince him to partake of them. She thought to give him the heart, though the symbolism might well be lost on her straight-forward mate.

Still, when she'd eaten her fill and dug the desired organ from the beast, Doe nudged it insistently toward him. She hoped he would not argue, and had already consumed the liver and loins to show that she was not depriving herself or his brood.
Messages In This Thread
here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 04, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 05, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 09, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 09, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 10, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 15, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 14, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 20, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - December 05, 2016, 05:39 AM