Stavanger Bay here, i killed this for you ♥
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Doe watched with hooded eyes as her mate accepted the offered cut of meat. His joke brought a quirk to her lips, and she mused again about how much he'd grown since they met. He hadn't seemed like a wolf with a sense of humor there on that beach, but now his words were silly ones as often as they were serious. She wondered if this was the wolf he'd always been inside but had never been able to be on the outside, or if it was simply something she'd awoken in him. If he was just that commited to making her laugh, smile.

"Sweet one," she said with a long-suffering sigh, accepting his kisses and then reaching out her own tongue to clean the blood from his face and paws. "I would be lost without you, Sy. You keep me grounded - and for that, you can have any heart I posess."

She thought of Furiosa, and how she'd clung to the foreign woman like a savior from high. If Szymon had been there to keep her grounded, would she have had the same reaction? Perhaps, but Doe could never be sure. Reality twisted when the pallid male was not around, and after their quarrel on the day of Quill's drop, they'd spent a fair amount of time apart from each other. He was still dilligent in his duties to both herself and the pack, but Doe had felt the distance between them as keenly as if he'd gone away for good. It was no wonder she'd clung to the first presence she'd encountered, especially one that had reminded her so much of both her mate and the king they both served.

But still... there was something about the woman that made Doe shiver. Besides, she'd been sweet and kind, had shown caring toward the brood within her. A fickle woman, Doe could already feel the stirrings of love deep in her bossom.

She'd promised Szymon every heart she had, but did she have Furiosa's? Could she promise that one to her salty fisherman? Somehow, the idea seemed laughable to Doe. She could promise Osa's heart as easily as she could promise Szymon's, and she already knew that the man did not easily fall.

He woke her from her reveries with a gentle question, and Doe nodded at once, a smile softening her features at the idea. They'd been apart for too long, and she would relish any time he could give her. But first....

"I met a pale wolf at the borders - with eyes as black as the rocks that mark our borders," Doe told her husband, added the eye-color so that he would not fear the wraith he called a sister. "Her name is Furiosa. She's a part of Arturo's foundling pack, but she has the sea in her. I can smell it."
Messages In This Thread
here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 04, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 05, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 09, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 09, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 10, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 15, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 14, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 20, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - December 05, 2016, 05:39 AM