Sleeping Dragon You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn gets settled as well and Thuringwethil listens to what is different from what the woman is used to and what she’s finding here. It isn’t the first time she’s come across a wolf that has never seen their ways or heard of them and there have been a number that have been from nearby, or at least familiar. She can’t blame the woman too much and she had been concerned that it might not be where she wants to be. Thuringwethil had offered reprieve in exchange for her service without giving her much information of what she was getting into.

“Most of my wolves here have not, either, but they are some of the best ones I have,” she explains. Wildfire and Dio, for example, as they’d earned their spot in their ranks. “Me and a few others, Gavriel and Rebekka, are from farther north where it is much colder more of the year. Not many know of the wolves there,” she adds with a bit of a smile, hoping it might make her feel a little less left out.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules - by Antumbra - October 30, 2016, 08:50 PM