Sleeping Dragon You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There is a slight curve to her lips when Rosalyn speaks and she waves her tail once before giving in to the unspoken question. While the temperate differences are obvious, for there are more warmer days here than in Seageda, the winters are equally mild. Once they reach through an entire seasonal change, their growth will really blossom. They will know what to expect in years to come and will be able to faces the changes they’d comfortable handled through generations.

“I came to power very young but I made a mistake, one that I have to live with, and there were a few that did not think I was fit for Heda,” she explains with a slight shrug. “They could not get the support they wanted but the seed of doubt had been placed that, eventually, I’d been advised that cleansing the ranks had been the only option,” she tells her. The history of Drageda is no secret and even though Seageda’s demise is still a tender spot, Thuringwethil cannot hide the information from those that serve her. “And South is where we came. There are still others in the north but I hope they will eventually make their way,” she adds and wonders, for a brief moment, if there are any left at all that remain true to her reign and will reunite soon enough.

After a moment, and Thuringwethil lifting a brow in her direction, finds her own need for information: “What really happened at the sea pack?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules - by Antumbra - November 03, 2016, 11:06 PM