Neverwinter Forest Catch me if you can
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sarcasm. That was enough to push Shrike off the edge. This was not an innocent passerby, this was someone looking to tempt them, to test the strength of the pack. Shrike's head lowered and he was lured into battle mode, pushing himself into a faster pace so that he could finish up the last bit of distance between them and give the male what he'd just eanred- a solid boot in the rear. Not literally, though, of course, as Shrike wasn't much good at kicking, as he'd disovered when he'd tried kicking apples at Elwood in play. Shrike was going to try to either bully this male to the ground and pin him until he screamed, or send him yelping off into the neutral territory. Either way, he would not back down. 

He called out, a gruff and angry note, so that any packmates nearby could hear, but at the moment it was simply himself and the loner and he would take him on by himself. He charged, jaws snapping and releasing a vicious snarl. He slowed his pace so the stranger couldn't easily side-step and get out of the way, as he might have done had Shrike blindly charged him. He'd slowed down to a jog just lengths away from the male, but did not hesitate to move forward, chin down but jaws snapping as he aimed straight for the male's face.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 12, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 12, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 13, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 13, 2016, 08:03 PM