Stavanger Bay here, i killed this for you ♥
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Oh. Doe rolled her eyes toward her cluless husband - she forgot, sometimes, how different they really were. He felt like home, now, and sometimes it was difficuly to believe they came from such contrasting places.

"A second wife is like a first wife, but second," she explained, partially teasing. It was a simple explanation, but a true one - she expected a second wife to be subservient to her as well as to Szymon, of course, which already placed Furiosa's possible claim to the title in a precarious position. Doe looked on her pale mate and twitched her ears in dissatisfaction. It'd been silly of her to bring it up - the three of them could never live together in peace, could they? "All those things," she agreed, still deep in thought. "And for companionship, like what we share. And for pups, should I ever fail to produce enough."

But it did not matter, truly. Doe was already letting go of the rangy woman in her heart - it was not meant to be. Still, she gave a wistful wag of her tail as she began: "Like the sea - dangerous and fierce. Her presence pulls you in like the tide, and I was almost swept away in her waves. But she spoke sweetly to me, and her tongue was soft. She told me I should switch out the sand for feathers in the birthing den - and I hadn't thought of that."

Her eyes were bright and loving as she looked on her husband. Even as she described Furiosa, she thought of how she would describe Szymon to another, and the woman felt she would never know enough words to do him justice. "But she was proud, and I think, now, that we should find a wife that would suit you better - one that will be as sweet to you as she is to me," Doe said gently.
Messages In This Thread
here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 04, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 05, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 09, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 09, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 10, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 15, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 14, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 20, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - December 05, 2016, 05:39 AM