Stavanger Bay here, i killed this for you ♥
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
[table width=80%][tr][td]
“A second wife is like a first wife, but second.”

In his fervor to understand, Szymon listened perhaps too closely. The cinnamon-spiced witch doctor’s quip was practically lost on him; a beat and a half too late, “Minx,” he accused his wife, and playfully mouthed at her scruff with an innocuous press of his canines. He fell silent as she explained further, his brow furrowing as he considered the idea. Though he couldn’t imagine Doe failing at anything, let alone producing children — a cause which was, in Szymon’s opinion, quite enjoyable to devote one’s time and effort to — he appreciated the idea of companionship. He worried about Doe when his responsibilities carried him away from her for any prolonged period of time; a “second wife” would provide succor and comfort whenever he was unable. Perhaps the idea of a “second wife” acting chiefly as a handmaiden or serving girl to Doe fell short of what the position truly entailed; still, it was the clearest picture Szymon could form, given his limited experience and imagination.

Jealousy blossomed when Doe began to speak favorably of Furiosa, and though Szymon himself had asked for the female’s description and therefore had no one but himself to blame, his tattered ears splayed comically like gull’s wings in displeasure that was only half-mocking. The bright and loving expression in Doe’s eyes soothed him infinitely; her golden gaze was limpid and warm, and he knew that it was for him that they seemed almost to glow. He couldn’t help blurting out, “How soft?” — because he thought such grumpiness might make her laugh, but also because he was actually curious. Resuming his nibbling and preening, he murmured to her with genuine gratitude, “I’m glad you didn’t get swept away,” referring not only to her swift attachment to Furiosa, but her two forays into the Sea’s wicked kingdom. “I’m glad you stayed.”

If it was feathers the Atoll wanted, Szymon would kill her a mountainful — and he would start with those awful gyrfalcons.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 04, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 05, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 09, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 09, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 10, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 15, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 14, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 20, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:38 AM