Sun Mote Copse unconditionally from me to you, I pass this love on to you
38 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
There once was a comforting place.  No emotions fell there, it was just floating in fluids alongside her siblings.  It was quiet there, peaceful even.  For there was no such thing as heartbreak or sadness or pain... there was just them living in comfort with no worries.

But peace would not last forever.

She slide away from the small peaceful world she had once known that day and was thrust into the world that she would learn to call home.

Her heart was powerful, it beat strong, but her physical appearance was weak and frail... she was delicate and when she breathed in her first breath she felt her first cold smack of life.  Her body gave a few of the smallest shivers, but as she was laid down by the softness of her Mother's fur a newfound feeling of warmth filled her.

It took her a few seconds, but soon her instinctual need for food overpowered her and she grabbed a teat, beginning to suckle for the very first time.  As the warm milk trickled down her throat she felt a feeling of pleasure for the comfort of the smooth substance.

For a while longer she was alone.  She never knew of the presence of Knight, for she never felt his touch.  Perhaps one day she would come to love him for his sacrifice, but for now she knew nothing of him... but she would know of her brother Cosmos.  For as he was placed next to her she found herself pushing her body up against him, fighting to take in more warmth from not just her Mother but from him too.  Her instincts pushed her into the fight for survival.  For no matter how small and frail she was she would not, could not give up... and so she would survive.
Messages In This Thread
RE: unconditionally from me to you, I pass this love on to you - by Aurora Artemis - December 27, 2016, 09:10 PM