Totoka River you can be an angel of mercy
8 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
It was just as Thexxan had deduced that he had little choice but to backtrack and had turned his back to head back the way he’d came to the river that the sound of irregular footfalls captured his attention and he turned back to watch the graceful dancer make her landing in a spray of snow. For a moment, the doctore was a bizarre mixture of confused and amused, unsure what had inspired her to make those leaps and further roll in the fresh snow that blanketed the ground but she was female and he was not to question her. The women of Coatl’s Rise had conditioned their gladiators correctly: they would take their teachings with them if they left. Thexxan, suppressed royalty though he was, was no exception. He watched her for a long moment, realizing his place when she noticed him, diverting his pale blue eyes with a swiftness that befitted the strike of a cobra, accompanied by the flattening of his ears and the tuck of his tail even as her airy whine broke the silence between them. “I am sorry for staring, miss,” Or did she prefer “ma’am” or some variation of title? Except he didn’t know her title and thus had to make a snap judgement right then and there and hope that she did not scold him for it.

He sunk low, prostrating himself before her as to not invoke her ire though his confusion rose to a crescendo of it’s own beat when she did not come forward to assert her dominance over him. Slowly, hesitantly, his gaze flickered to her as her toneless whines and whimpers broke the bitter and chilled air. She seemed…ready to take flight from him. Thexxan’s hesitation was visible. She was his superior, as all females were, but he wondered if perhaps she didn’t realize. “I —” He drew a breath, stuttering over his words for a moment. “— I am yours to command.” He told her with a gentle bit of force, unsure on how he was meant to be subtle about such a thing. "I will leave if it is your will." And he would do it like a good subjugate: without fuss or resistance.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
you can be an angel of mercy - by Thexxan - December 31, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: you can be an angel of mercy - by Coelacanth - January 02, 2017, 04:44 AM
RE: you can be an angel of mercy - by Thexxan - January 02, 2017, 06:46 AM
RE: you can be an angel of mercy - by Coelacanth - January 04, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: you can be an angel of mercy - by Thexxan - January 04, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: you can be an angel of mercy - by Coelacanth - January 05, 2017, 08:41 AM
RE: you can be an angel of mercy - by Thexxan - January 06, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: you can be an angel of mercy - by Coelacanth - January 08, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: you can be an angel of mercy - by Thexxan - January 21, 2017, 05:45 AM
RE: you can be an angel of mercy - by Coelacanth - January 22, 2017, 03:20 AM