Oystercatcher Tide Pools On the path less traveled
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
He was lovely. She was lovely. His kisses were lovely. The sand beneath her paws was lovely.  How was it possible they everything felt so damned good? Dakarai’s mention of a family made her melt even further. Not only had she gained an eternal lover, her partner, but children. To be honest, Olive had never truly wanted children. She still felt like a child herself, in some ways. But she wanted nothing more than to be fat with his pups; this sudden change of heart did not seem strange at all. In all honest, it felt so natural that it could only be right.

“We can discuss it when the time comes,” she replied brightly, longingly, pitching away whatever discussion her mate had laid before her. “for I can think of no better wedding present than the promise of more little Dakarais to love.” Olive sighed deeply, starry-eyed and dreaming. She wanted matehood, motherhood, stability and love. She wanted it all! “Mates, are we?”  Her silky, greyscale banner waved behind her in earnest excitement. “Then you must divulge to me you every want and desire, every goal and dream you’ve ever had. It is now my life’s sole purpose to spin these into reality for you, so I need to know what I’m in for.” Olive felt lighthearted and bright, shining and easy — and though it sounded like she were joking, there was truth in her request. Olive would do just about anything for this man; she wanted to live her life to serve him.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 15, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 16, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 17, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 18, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 18, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 19, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 23, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 26, 2017, 11:21 AM