Stone Circle stranger, stranger, where have you been?
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Her trance was broken by Grayday's voice, the annoyance in his words apparent. Akuti turned to look at him with her brow furrowed and her head cocked, contemplating his words as the cold began to set in on her small body. She shivered slightly, though it quickly became more violent. You're right, she told him in a low voice, I just...I don't know what I was doing. There was nothing bothering her per say, but she'd been drawn to the spot in the same way an infant might be drawn to their mother's embrace. It was comforting in some odd fashion, though Akuti wasn't quite sure why.

Messages In This Thread
stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:41 PM