Stone Circle stranger, stranger, where have you been?
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
What happened?

Akuti sighed and allowed a moment of silence to pass between the pair before she spoke up in the matter. I didn't want to leave, she told him as a sort of preface, but there were no other options. She looked down at her paws and remembered the look on her sisters' faces as they watched her go, leaving the children behind. Akuti remembered the whimpers from the maws of the newborns as they suckled at another woman's teat. Had her anger not outweighed her sorrow, she might have broken down with Grayday as witness.

My sisters and I were married to our husband a few months before our second birthdays. He was a kind man at first; he gave us everything we asked for, no matter how hard he had to work to get it. We each had our first cycles at around the same time, but I wasn't ready for children. Akuti's cheeks were hot and it took all of her might to keep her whimpers and whines hidden. He used force to get what he wanted, and I ended up pregnant. He stopped being kind after that. She turned away from Grayday, ridden with humiliation, though it felt good to finally have the story told.

I had a traumatic birth; my litter was large and I was small. My husband didn't have the same high opinion of me as he had when we first became partners, and he threatened to kill some of our children if there were too many to take care of, but I knew that meant he would take my life as well. So, the night of my birth, my sisters and I divvied up the litter; Pihu, my eldest sister, took two to match her own numbers, and our sisterwife Vihaan took the others. I left right after we were finished. Akuti took a deep breath and turned back to Day, a crooked smile wiped across her maw, Sad story, huh?

Messages In This Thread
stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:41 PM