Stone Circle stranger, stranger, where have you been?
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti sighed, then turned back to look at Grayday. She didn't mean to sound harsh, but the ache in her heart just wouldn't go away. No it's...it's okay. I'm sorry for being rude; it isn't your fault. She turned back to look at her purple ladies one more time before she had to go, then turned back to Day with a proposition, Walk me back to my den? You can tell me stories about your kids to make me feel better. Akuti gave a playful wink, though friendly in nature. It was time for them both to head into safety, and she decided that she could use the rest.

Messages In This Thread
stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:41 PM