Stone Circle it's a nice place you've got here
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti was prepared for such a question to have been asked, though her heart still flittered with both anxiety and embarrasment knowing that she had to answer to all of the wolves before her. She chose to answer the easier question first; would she leave and go back? I won't be leaving, Akuti told them, her voice low and level with her ears resting flush against her skull, I can't go back. Their father didn't want me to nurse them, because he thought I was... Her voice trailed off as she thought of her once beloved and then to the man he had become. He didn't think I was fit. I gave them to my sister and asked that she raise them so that they would be safe. If I had stayed and raised them, we would have all been in danger. Akuti's husband had called her many a names — demon, jinn, sprite — and she knew that whether or not her children were his, he would never treat them as such.

Because he didn't think our marriage legitamite, he thought that our children were bastards. My sisters each took two of my four to raise with their own litters so that they would be safe. So in short, I won't be going back anytime soon. Akuti cleared her throat and looked down at her paws, waiting to hear their responses.

Messages In This Thread
it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Mara Susi - January 26, 2017, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - January 28, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Steady - January 29, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Mara Susi - January 29, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - January 29, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2017, 06:31 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Steady - February 01, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - February 26, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - March 04, 2017, 03:58 PM