Hushed Willows But everything, it all just feels the same
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Hope it's cool if I nudge this toward a fade!

"Absitively posolutely!" Tambourine replied without missing a beat, unaware that he'd mixed up the words a bit there. "You and your brother and sister—you're my buddies!" he added, wanting to make sure he included all of Amara's neglected offspring. "I'll look out for you," he promised.

His lips curled into a bit of a grin at Eros's question. "Mostly," he said perhaps a bit too innocently, "but other times, they throw snow in your face and give you noogies and stuff." Tambourine didn't have an older brother of his own but he did have Stark, which was where he based his conclusions. "Big brothers have to beat up on little brothers a bit to make sure they grow up strong," he quipped, winking very emphatically so Eros understood he was only (mostly) kidding.

"C'mon," the older pup said in the next moment, "you said you wanted to go far. Let's race to the edge of the woods!" Tambourine gave Eros's shoulder a companionable pat before breaking into a trot. He would wait for the youngster to catch up and overtake him—a good big brother let his lil' bro win from time to time, he was pretty sure—and then dash after him.
Messages In This Thread
But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - November 27, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - December 11, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - December 18, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - December 22, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - January 15, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - January 29, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Tambourine - January 31, 2017, 09:21 AM