Greatwater Lake It all belongs to me, everything that I see
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The air had begun warming, the winds having faded until they were but mere sighs falling from Mother Nature’s lips. It was a time to celebrate, and surely she would have if not for the continuous dripping of water from the ceiling. Whilst the snow and ice covering the various openings started to melt, the water cascaded down through the cracks and into the lair below. It made sleeping difficult, the noise so persistent and seeming to not be anywhere near to stopping. Able to roll over and simply ignore it no longer, the vessel rose from the ground slowly and glanced around, counting the smaller bodies that surrounded her out of habit—two. Tensing, she looked around some more but was unable to locate the eldest of the Draconid girls. With a quickened heartbeat and a hardened expression, she set out in search of the child.

Trailing after the girl’s scent, she’d found herself not only exiting the lair but traveling beyond where she would have thought Airi to stop at. No matter how often she inhaled the air around her, there was only one scent on the wind, but that did little to put her heart at ease. Danger had visited the mountains, and she’d yet to find the time to patrol and investigate to ensure that it had gone. The idea that some ill fate might befall the younger vessel pushed her to cover distances at a quicker pace than she would have liked, the cautions that came with traversing mountains having been thrown to the wind. Several times she’d slipped, but luck had been on her side during each instance; the dragoness had yet to be harmed, or, if it had, she hadn't noticed.

When the flatlands had been reached, at last, she’d hardly a moment to catch her breath before pushing onward. The path she walked was familiar underfoot, having visited the area before whilst meeting Damien. Knowing how near his home was made her feel less safe, well aware of the sorts of unruly wolves that resided within. The feeling of panic increased when she heard a screech, towards which she ran, only to find the child unharmed. Relief flooded her system and a sigh escaped her, but she kept herself from approaching. Rather, she watched to see what Airi was up to, as well as keep an eye out to ensure her least favourite woman didn’t make an appearance.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Asterr - February 02, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 11:38 PM