Overture Downs I got strippers in my life by they virgins to me
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
All of what Grayday had proposed seemed simple enough, though there was one aspect of it which Akuti just couldn't seem to swallow.

He was going to leave her alone.

Whereas she wasn't necessarily looking forward to spending this entire night at his hip, the thought of him leaving her defenseless was much less comforting than one might have thought. She had no idea where she was or what else could have been lurking in the night, scouring the land for a tiny woman to snack on for the night. Akuti could defend herself, but when it came down to it, she was at a strong disadvantage.

A look of anxiety washed over her face as her tail stub started an uncomfortable whipping wag to keep the whine caught in her throat from escaping. This was one of the instances which she hated most, as she knew just how childish crying over this small ordeal would make her seem. Despite being a bit hurt by Grayday's previous words, Akuti was afraid to be left by herself and there was no one else around to protect her in the eery evening glow.

Okay, she said after taking a deep breath and averting her eyes to hide the glossy sheen. Keep your eyes on me, he had said, and perhaps being able to see him would provide a bit more comfort in their endeavors, but she was still fairly unsure. This shouldn't take long, right? There was an innocent tone to her words, as if she were a child about to sleep alone for the first night, without her father there to hold her when dusk came to life.

Messages In This Thread