Firefly Glen dreaming about the things that we could be.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
As he looked at her he realised that she reminded him of someone. Certainly not of Peregrine or Dhole or any of their relatives, as far as he knew — but there was something about her that made him feel as if he was meeting someone he already knew, once. It was a strange feeling and he tried to shake it off as she replied.

To her question, he thought quickly to think what to answer, before saying, "I'm Charon. I live at Moonspear." He jerked his head back towards his mountain to indicate. "And should I just keep calling you grumpyface, or do you have a proper name too?" He grinned teasingly, hoping to ease the mood a little considering she was young and out alone — though he considered the wolf that stood nearby them might actually be her travel partner or something — and he didn't want to come off too threatening, keep the mood light.
Messages In This Thread
dreaming about the things that we could be. - by Liffey - March 11, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: dreaming about the things that we could be. - by Charon - March 15, 2017, 03:01 AM