Moonspear but after everything i still believe in true love
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
*excited squee*

yes/no on the spar is up to you guys, if you're doing the spar feel free to skip me during :)

Osprey wasn't a wolf that crossed his mind very often since he had emerged himself into the world of puppies. Memories of her were fleeting and caught on him sometimes during daydreaming and patrols, when he was alone, but he hadn't told his family extensive stories of her — perhaps because she somehow felt like a part of him that was his; a figure who had played an important role in his upbringing and growing up. The promise he had made for her children was pretty much forgotten, because at the time he had already thought it would never be necessary to hold to it. Osprey'd live forever, after all.

When he arrived at the borders following the call of a loner, he noticed that Hydra was already present. He hadn't been up to par with all the work himself lately, in large part because of taking care of Amekaze's birthing den as well as making sure there was enough food cached after the harsh winters they'd faced so that she would always have enough food to come by when she could not hunt and he might be guarding the den, too. It was only a matter of weeks now before they would be born, and Charon was happy to see that at least some of his children were growing up fine and picking up the necessary work in these busy times.

When he arrived Hydra suggested a spar, and he nodded at the pair of them in silent approval. It was up to them whether they would spar or if they rather move the joining process along and inform him of what'd been discussed so far.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but after everything i still believe in true love - by Charon - April 29, 2017, 03:02 AM