Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood summed up the situation pretty well, in her opinion. This did suck. It sucked something fierce. It would have been one thing for her to leave after speaking with them and telling them where she intended to go. They could have given their blessing and parted on good terms. But no, she had to.. Fin didn't even have the heart to be angry, likely because she too knew now that what had happened was her fault.

Fin looked at her mate as he tried to offer her comfort. There was a lack of conviction in his words that spoke of the heartache he had tried to hide from her. She looked away at the graves of their friends again, swimming in her own unhappy thoughts. "Do you think Lagan will want to leave someday? Or the firebirds?" she asked. She had been thinking about it a lot lately when she never had before. Fin had been stupid to think none of her kids would ever want to leave - she was their mother, after all. She had left her natal pack the moment she'd been able.

Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - May 03, 2017, 06:09 PM