Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
this felt like a good place to end :)

Finley leaned into her mate's touch, growling softly as he nipped at her. She smiled at the nickname. It had been a long time since she'd fought any bears but could honestly say she didn't miss it. Well, not much anyway. She was still an adrenaline junky at heart and did miss the excitement from time to time. But, she would simply have to continue to learn to find excitement elsewhere instead of from needlessly risking her life.

One of such ways quickly presented itself. Fin furrowed her brows, smirking at Elwood as he informed her of the bear that had apparently been haunting the Caldera. She turned to watch him walk away, wondering what he was up to. When he began to "roar" and rustle around in the bushes, she laughed aloud at his antics. "Well hell, how have we survived this long with such a fiercesome predator about?" Fin quipped as she stood and prowled towards where her mate was hidden with her head slung low.

The Blackthorn paused just a few feet away from where her mate stood poorly hidden in the brush. She crouched low, then sprang forward to pounce on him. There was so much to do for the pack - borders to mark, caches to fill, pups to care for and departed packmates to mourn. But, for a little while, it was nice to forget about all of it and do a little "bear" fighting.

Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - May 10, 2017, 06:33 PM