At the end of a line, far far away.
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
There were many aspects of his life that had changed (dramatically) after agreeing to start up a pack with the silver-eyed Kat. His former nomad life was abandoned, and now he was embracing this new one where he was surrounded by others – something that the coywolf had never experienced. During puppyhood, he had grown with only his mother and two siblings present; there had never been more than the four of them. Once his mother sent him and his siblings way, the yearling had remained on his own and, until meeting Kat, had wanted to continue doing so.
Due to his personality being so contradictive it was rather easy for the new leader to flip a switch and adopt a completely different persona. It was especially useful for situations like this, where he would have to go from good cop to bad cop in a blink of an eye. Styx didn’t particularly enjoy being mean – being snarky was completely different, and that was something that the hybrid did enjoy – but it would be necessary as a pack leader. If he was nice all the time he was bound to have another attempt to challenge his position, or try to start some sort of uprising.
“Nobody’s going to be punished,” he started with a thin frown, seafoam eyes studying the pale female as she explained the sparring incident with Turquoise, the pack’s Gunner. He expected his crew to practice sparring among each other – unless Turq intended on hurting Daenerys there was no reason for the Captain to be concerned. “It was harmless sparring – accidents are going to happen. Do not lie to me again, Daenerys. If something happens in my pack I want to know about it.” He was confused as to why the blue-eyed female would even think that lying had been the right thing to do – especially to the Alpha. Lying to another was fine and dandy, but not the one who has the power to exile members from the pack. “If it was as ‘friendly’ as you say, there was no reason you should have lied to me.”
Messages In This Thread
At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - August 30, 2013, 08:30 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - August 31, 2013, 11:41 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 01, 2013, 01:05 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 06, 2013, 08:02 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 06, 2013, 10:29 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 10, 2013, 12:50 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 10, 2013, 06:03 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 17, 2013, 02:02 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 17, 2013, 07:53 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 23, 2013, 01:41 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 23, 2013, 08:33 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 25, 2013, 12:34 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 25, 2013, 08:53 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - October 02, 2013, 08:38 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - October 02, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - October 07, 2013, 12:27 AM