Moonspear boo'ya moon
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon chuckled at the naivety of her question. He was glad that she hadn't grown up with the same death that he had faced as a child, but it made them different in many ways. He nodded at her question and answered, "A lot of my family died when I was little. Both my papa and mama died when I was very little because a bear killed them." He wasn't sure if he should incorporate the bear bit at first, figuring she was frightened enough of bears after what'd happened, but maybe it was good to know. Then she knew for sure never to trust a bear.

"And I lost my brother and sister when I was young. I'm sure they're all watching over. Because I was so little, I was adopted by the Alphas of my parents' pack. My adoptive father died, too, when I was a little older." He paused briefly, and leaned over to nuzzle Galaxy's face. "But don't worry, your mama and I are young and we're not going anywhere." Not like he could promise such things, really, but Charon didn't really care if he broke this one; it wasn't like he'd be around for her to be mad at him if he did.

The pair lay in the grass watching the stars for a while longer, Charon teaching Galaxy a few more constellations or other tidbits about the stars if she so wished.

i'mma wrap this because it's getting old and you's busy :) would love a new one when you've got a bit more time!
Messages In This Thread
boo'ya moon - by Galaxy - August 03, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Charon - August 04, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Galaxy - August 04, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Charon - August 06, 2017, 10:09 AM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Galaxy - August 07, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Charon - August 10, 2017, 04:04 AM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Galaxy - August 10, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Charon - August 16, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Galaxy - August 17, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Charon - August 18, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: boo'ya moon - by Galaxy - August 22, 2017, 04:56 PM