Dragoncrest Cliffs ♫ head, shoulders, teeth & tendrils, teeth & tendrils
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

at least no one else was involved. (someone else should have been involved - to protect him, she thinks). furi changes the subject to her mother - twists the knife a little deeper - she nods, her expression turning serious. "me too," blix says, "but we had to leave her there. she.. hadn't woken up yet." for all the girl knows, she still hasn't woken up. for the rest of her life blixen thinks maybe the scene of her mother's convergence on the caldera's borders will remain embedded within her memories, a flashbulb memory to be replayed whenever she closes her eyes. her mother had said her name, had said blixen. 

what if that's the last thing her mother ever says?

she licks her lips nervously. "hux and eljay stayed behind too," blix says, knowing full well furi probably doesn't know either of them. "and the caldera's her family - my family too, i guess - so. but. she didn't wake up," and she's talking more to herself than furi at this point, again (funny how their meetings always seem to go this way).
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: ♫ head, shoulders, teeth & tendrils, teeth & tendrils - by Blixen - October 16, 2017, 12:30 PM