Ankyra Sound i'm gonna hold a pen while you drag my arm across the page
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
a giggle bubbled from ingram's muzzle - it was true, he was the worst antagonist -- and no doubt, if anyone was to blame for scaring the fish first, it was him. he cast arrille a sidelong glance, pulling his sloppy self out from the tidepool with a liberal shake of his fur.

"we could go down there - i bet there's plenty of undisturbed food there." he motioned to another stretch of intertidal swath, where the water was glittering and shallow and kelp flowed softly in the gentle current. without waiting to see if arrille would follow, ingram headed over there with lightness to his step.

the pool had plenty of small things; an urchin, wary crabs that scuttled under sand as a shadow passed them -- and even the darting form of minnows and shrimp clutching to the stones. ingram dipped his muzzle underwater and raked the surface with his teeth, resurfacing with a small clutch of wriggling shrimp in his muzzle.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm gonna hold a pen while you drag my arm across the page - by Ingram Sr - January 20, 2018, 01:53 PM