The party don't start 'til I walk in
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
lol, and not a problem i need more warden threads :p!

<style type="text/css"> r1 {color:#5e6d7c; font-size: 10px;} .r1box {background-color: #0b0c14; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/TdbsUHq.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 1px solid #4b4e55; outline: 10px solid #1f2633;} .r1text {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#313d4a; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 420px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

While Ragnar had not forgotten about the offer and deal, of sorts, he had made Beric he had only thought of it in passing wondering if something had happened that had made Beric change his mind about joining Stavanger Bay. The appeal of family would have been enough for Ragnar (among other things) but he understood that not every wolf could be as family oriented as he was though he had expected that Beric had been. It was an errant expectation and a foolish one, at that. He couldn’t deign to know the minds of other wolves, he could only run off of his assumptions and pre-gathered facts. The man had asked for time, he hadn’t specified how much and Ragnar wasn’t about to go chasing after him. Either he would come to the Bay when he was ready or he wouldn’t come at all. Still, Ragnar had kept his word and did not bring up the conversation with neither Verrine or Julooke.

Leg lifted to mark the borders again, despite that they were undeniably strong, feeling the need to re-re enforce them since the two loners had managed to slip in and seemed to have themselves thoroughly convinced that they hadn’t scented borders. Either their noses were incapable of working or it had been meant as an insult to not just Ragnar but all of the Bay who had collectively pulled together to get their borders marked out. He had made his way to another tree, preparing to lift his leg when the call rose. Border patrol and marking temporarily placed on hold Ragnar abruptly altered his course and made his way to where Beric’s call rose from.

As the platinum Viking approached the scene he realized as he glimpsed at the tangled bodies on the earthen floor that he had not been the first to greet Beric. Julooke had moved then allowing the man, Ragnar presumed, to get up. The Jarl offered his subordinate and Delta a nudge to her cheek, assuming a natural dominate pose though he was not excessive or showy about it as he might have been would this have been different circumstances. “Beric,” The scarred Northman greeted the once Isle wolf. “I am assuming I am correct in knowing why you are here?” Ragnar tried to be elusive with his words given that Julooke was standing but a few feet from him, knowing that Beric had been the one who had wanted to surprise the young couple with his decision to join the Bay’s ranks.

Messages In This Thread
The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 01, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 02, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 03, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 04, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 09:10 PM