At the end of a line, far far away.
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
Her reaction was precisely what the long-limbed Alpha had been hoping to achieve – her body was nearly squished against the earth, apologetic words dripping off her tongue as she declared her loyalty to him. It was strange for the mutt to have others submitting to him – their stomachs brushing the ground and ears flattened to their skull – but it was something that he was slowly getting used to. The pack was still fresh so there was going to be a few hiccups in the weeks after Neverwinter’s formation – especially with an inexperienced pair like himself and Kat. However, the hybrid was determined to succeed – and with Kat’s help he knew that they would.
“I accept your apology, Daenerys, and I understand why you did what you did. Just know, if it happens again I will not be so lenient,” he responded firmly, the top of his maw wrinkled as he kept his bright, seafoam gaze focused on the pale female. Her final comment spiked his curiosity, causing his head to cock to one side as he decided whether to ask about it or not. Choosing the former, the yearling allowed a question to fall off his tongue before he could change his mind: “Why is it that you’re cautious of Alpha’s?” Like a sponge, the pale female before him had soaked up his attention as the youth patiently awaited her response.

Messages In This Thread
At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - August 30, 2013, 08:30 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - August 31, 2013, 11:41 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 01, 2013, 01:05 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 06, 2013, 08:02 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 06, 2013, 10:29 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 10, 2013, 12:50 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 10, 2013, 06:03 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 17, 2013, 02:02 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 17, 2013, 07:53 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 23, 2013, 01:41 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 23, 2013, 08:33 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - September 25, 2013, 12:34 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - September 25, 2013, 08:53 AM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - October 02, 2013, 08:38 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Daenerys - October 02, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: At the end of a line, far far away. - by Styx - October 07, 2013, 12:27 AM