Silverlight Terrace my only friend was the man on the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut knew in his heart that he shouldn't have travelled while his sister was so pregnant. Not if he wanted to be there for her in the way that he indeed wanted to be. His family was his world. He told himself as he walked that he was looking for Tomkin, that he had to find his brother. It was what he had told Shivali and Tahani. But, the trust was much more than that. The truth was much more than he could reveal to his family. This woman, Ceara, had such a draw to her that Sia could not ignor. Her invitation was the epitome of his need. His need to see her again.

As he approached their rendezvous Siarut was glad to see the woman he had been anchoring to see once more. After their last meeting he couldn't wait for their next. She had these red orbs with her, that looked somewhat ominous. He approached the red woman with a chuff, and a smile, "Ceara, my Ququriaq." He hadn't meant for the possessive to come out so quickly, but let couldn't retract it now that it was out.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: my only friend was the man on the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too. - by Siarut - June 03, 2018, 12:44 AM