Broken Boulder Where in the world do I belong?
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton really liked the other wolf’s voice because it was deep and dark and sounded like he was a secret agent or a mysterious man. Milton wished that his voice was deep and dark too. It would have been cool to sound like that but Milton had a very high voice and he sounded almost like a girl. He wished he sounded more like Steele. Steele had a really cool name too and that would so neat for him to have a cool voice and a cool name too. Milton was already super happy that he had talked to this new wolf and tried to get to know him.

“Wow! Your name is so cool. I wish I had a cooler name like you do but I guess my name fits me haha. How long have you lived here?” Milton was still trying to be quiet in case the other wolves were sleeping in the caverns because that was where the Governor had said the other wolves would sleep when it was time to go to sleep. Milton just wanted to keep talking to Steele though because he was so cool and so mysterious.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 06, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 08, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Meltin’ Milton - June 09, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 09, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - July 06, 2018, 10:27 AM