Arrow Lake all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
*has no idea where this fits within the timeline but who cares* ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
for some reason, saarthal was craving fish. she had no idea why, but she had learnt long ago not to question why such cravings occured, but rather to sate them as soon as possible. which was why, an hour or two later, the roman found herself nearing the edge of a river, or lake, or some form of water. any form of water was good right now, unless it was a puddle — for some reason, saarthal doubted that fishes lived in puddles...they were too small and dried up too quickly and then the fish would die and oh, my god. if fish live in puddles, and the puddles dried up, then would i get dried fish?? what does dried fish even taste like? i feel like —

the sound of laughter broke her thoughts and saarthal's paws slowed to a stop. quietly, she peered around the tree to assess the 'danger'. her nose told her it was a female, and young, and a loner. all nice so far. well, it didn't appear dangerous, and the girl seemed harmless — she was playing and jumping around in the water like a baby pup after all...cute, she's cute. 

"hey, how's the water?" saarthal called out, a lopsided smile adorning her face as she trotted over to greet the other girl. her cravings for fish could be ignored for now, she supposed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love - by Saarthal - June 17, 2018, 04:12 PM