you see a lot, doctor.
<i>kissing death & losing my breath,</i>
43 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
He would feast! Feast upon foxglove, baneberry! These were her ideas as she moved, her gait deliberate, fast. Feast beneath the elder tree. DO YOU HEAR? Her mind shrieks, shrill, subservient to the ones that she obeys. I will summon Him, I will bring him here, Wolf-Blood... Fox-blood had been ample tribute. It caused them to speak. Perhaps a greater sin, deliberate killing of ones brethren, would cause Sos to rear his head, bring Him to her truly. Now to them, because she had found her Shaman, and Jinx, too, who she had not yet seen...
Blood and spirit,
heart and soul,
bind the body
with its Ghoul;

Rend it open,
break bone and flesh,
and your chosen
will call to Him.

xxxxDeath, sweet death, We are close, she comforts the elder, oblivious to his own intent; he had his own beast to slay, and how blind she was!
xxxxShe senses discord, turmoil. She knows. They do not speak in their anger, but she can feel them, feel them explode—
xxxxHow quickly she pivots on her heel, her furs rising in blades and her eyes, once so soft, a veritable knife themselves. AH— she shrieks, and moves to snap at her fathers back ankle harmlessly, a deviant hellion, MINE! She shifts to swat at him, balancing on her rear-legs for an instant and compromising her own balance in the process.
Messages In This Thread
you see a lot, doctor. - by Clarice - September 16, 2013, 11:45 PM
RE: you see a lot, doctor. - by Gramps - September 17, 2013, 01:20 AM
RE: you see a lot, doctor. - by Clarice - September 17, 2013, 09:50 AM
RE: you see a lot, doctor. - by Gramps - September 17, 2013, 12:22 PM
RE: you see a lot, doctor. - by Clarice - September 17, 2013, 12:53 PM
RE: you see a lot, doctor. - by Gramps - September 17, 2013, 03:29 PM
RE: you see a lot, doctor. - by Lecter - September 19, 2013, 11:53 PM
RE: you see a lot, doctor. - by Clarice - September 20, 2013, 01:15 AM
RE: you see a lot, doctor. - by Lecter - September 29, 2013, 01:19 PM