vikings in hexham
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres was not standing nose to nose with the male despite his growl as she stood at a safe distance, she offered a growl herself back to mirror him. It wasn't of mockery, it was of 'don't toy with me today I'm in a shit mood!' She was not in the greatest of moods despite what Ragnar wanted, Ypres had already done her job in delivering her message along to whomever was in charge at the time. Ypres had no time for bickering with another Alpha over petty shit when she really needed to locate her missing members! That was far more important than a whining knight. Like it or not, Ypres wasn't sticking around too long, and she picked up the fact that Ragnar wanted to drag this on.

All due respect, I really do not have time standing around when my wolves are missing. I delivered my message clearly to Majesty and warned everyone to stay put on lands due to the fact that we are at war with Silvertip. However; I am missing more than half my pack since the war.

She flicked her tail in irritation as she listened to him speak.

If my wolves trespassed on your lands, then you can do as you wish for for whatever crimes they had done, it is the price they will pay.. I don't have time nor the patience anymore for incompetent wolves unwilling to take my heed. And congratulations on the promotion Alpha.

She had never caught his name but assumed it wasn't important, so she just simply called him ''Alpha'' She had no time to ask personal questions, and knew he was the type of guy unwilling to share such information. It would only muster more anger within her if she asked and never received. She did not have intentions to war with him, but she was stressed out, and was doing her best to hide that. Her nerves were on edge, and she had been much more snappier than usual. She stood there with tense motion, tail slowly wagging as it banned over her spine as she'd shift her weight here and there now and again. She hoped to hell he wasn't reading into her, as butterflies ran course through her guts, and anger washed through her veins. She was a storm brewing within. She proceeded to listen.

I don't want war with you either mister.. Sorry don't know your name, but I guess that does not matter...

She narrowed her gaze at him as he mentioned Silvertip crushing them. She shrugged hard as she sat on her haunches and bit at an itch near her hip, then shook out her pelt and looked at him as she regained herself.

Tell that to my wolves then..

She grumbled in irritation wanting to turn away and not listen anymore. She had the gist of his words, it was her wolves who rebelled. Not her. But she stood there and faced him.

I take heed in your words, however, when I am off my lands about this spot, your wolves tend to pick fights with me, where I am nowhere near your lands. This is my thinking spot, and I wish to be left alone when here. As for my wolves; I will make sure I deliver a bite or two to make sure they fucking listen. Cause I am tired of this... I really am...

She was beginning to lose her patience as she could feel the warm bubble of anger slowly rise within herself. It must have been PMS, or something, because everything set her off these days.. She looked him over carefully.

Because I don't want war either, we are a peaceful band, well since I took over...

(lol)
Messages In This Thread
vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 15, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 16, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 18, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 19, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: vikings in hexham (M) - by Ypres - July 19, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 20, 2014, 06:27 AM