Blacktail Deer Plateau turning the world back on itself
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Let me know if you mind the assumption/power playing and I'll feex.

Fox quietly refused medical help and Peregrine wasn't about to force it on her. "Okay," he said simply. "I'll clean it for you. Let's find somewhere..." He trailed off thoughtfully, then made eye contact with her briefly before again motioning for her to follow.

He didn't know whether she meant to keep it secret only from any inquiries that arrived at his borders or if she wanted to be hidden away even from members of the plateau. For now, Peregrine didn't worry about it. He led his companion through the quiet morning woods, toward the rear of the territory. They wound up at the rear wall, not far from Pied's and Osprey's graves, but far enough to avoid being discovered should anyone visit the burial site.

"Lie down," he commanded her gently, then waited for Fox to settle herself before neatly wrapping himself around her like a black shawl. They fit together neatly, her little spoon fitting perfectly into his big spoon. "Let me know if I hurt you," he said before gently nosing the wound and then doing his best to clean it, thinking vaguely to himself that he was, in a way, kissing away Fox's pain.
Messages In This Thread
turning the world back on itself - by RIP Fox - July 19, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: turning the world back on itself - by RIP Fox - July 19, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: turning the world back on itself - by RIP Fox - July 19, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: turning the world back on itself - by RIP Fox - July 19, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: turning the world back on itself - by RIP Fox - July 19, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: turning the world back on itself - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 19, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: turning the world back on itself - by RIP Fox - July 20, 2014, 02:39 PM