Blacktail Deer Plateau where the world ends is where you must begin
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig came upon the boy—who was not so much a boy anymore—with a dead hare between his paws. “Good hunting?” she asked.

She was numb in general, emotionally speaking. As a way of protecting herself and others against further heartbreak, she had put up a wall between her and the world. She’d never thought that she would have resorted to such a thing. After all, before joining Liri and Kavik, she hadn’t had much experience with emotion in general. Now she wasn’t sure she wanted anything to do with it at all. And yet… Illidan had always pulled on her in a strange way.

Perhaps she didn’t need pups of her own if she could convince him to stay. But that would mean sharing him with Liri. Anger flared up inside her—unbidden and unnecessary. Liri did not deserve her anger. She deserved Liri’s anger.

“I will be leaving tomorrow to search for your family,” she said, forcing herself back to the present. “I am unsure how long I will be gone.”
Messages In This Thread
where the world ends is where you must begin - by Illidan - October 12, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: where the world ends is where you must begin - by RIP Grezig - October 15, 2018, 02:02 PM