Duskfire Glacier Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The snow fluttered, coating the already white ground with the light dust of frozen water, easily swept by the wind. Slowly his paw prints faded behind him, all evidence of his passing disappearing into the night.

Sleep evaded him, avoiding him and leaving him desperate for just a few moments of shut eye. Weeks of anxiety and worry seeped into his bones, and his thoughts ran rampant. Thinking of alternative ending for the haunting scenarios that had plagued him recently. His argument with Takiyok, his encounter with Ceara, Tomkin’s most recent departure. But most of all, what had happened to Nanook. Nightmares of her last moments forced him to stay awake. His first real lose echoed in his heart.

Over the last severally weeks he had furiously guarded the border. Not sparing the time to rest or eat. He refused to let another predator snatch a member of his family. No this was something the brute could not allow.

On one of his usually sleepless nights the scent of Uki caught his nose. For a moment he considered turning from her, ashamed by their tense relationship. Perhaps this was his penance, to care so deeply and yet be so misunderstood. Taking a deep breath the man made his decision, wandering closer to the woman. Siarut knew that she had been getting close to Tomkin, and was glad for it. The anchor they both needed could have been each other. Alas his idiot brother had messed up again. And this would not easily be forgiven, the warning had been spoken long ago, now his brother was truly alone.

Approaching softly, Siarut waited for the winds to shift for Uki to recognize his presence.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes - by Siarut - October 29, 2018, 02:41 PM