Fox's Glade Guess Who
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She questioned his phrasing, and he understood why. With his absence, it was possible that members of the pack may think that he simply left the pack for good. He wasn't quite sure what they were thinking. But if he was in fact considered a lone wolf at this point by the pack, he would have no problems entering it again and proving once again his worth. "More so you and the other than me." he corrected.

Aside from his absence, it seemed as though the pack was doing well. Even bring in new members, which as long as they were able-bodied, should be able to help for the winter. "New and capable hands is always welcome. That's how I knew you would do well here." he said remembering when he introduced her to the pack. 

It took him a moment to digest and comprehend her last statement. It seemed as though the world slowed but the words hit him fast than anything. So fast they raced past and through him. The ones that stook was "Cebra" and "passed away". He walked towards Brynn closing the gap not thinking of the tension between them and only thinking of the words that she said.  "What do you mean passed?" he asked to ask redundantly in his fluster of emotions. "Sickness... What sickness?" he asked as though if he knew he could change the outcome.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Guess Who - by Howl - November 21, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 21, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 25, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - January 02, 2019, 12:49 AM