Qeya River I think you should know you don't have to stay
328 Posts
Ooc —
Following along and trying his best to sniff something out as well, he listened to the brief tale of the two packs in the taiga. He imagined something terrible must have happened to cause the leaders of a pack to split and form two different ones; what else could it be but a falling out?

"They were a threat before?" he wondered. He'd assumed as much, but if the two leaders had split over something bad like he thought they must have, maybe they were more dangerous to each other than Drageda? Then again, it was hard for him to imagine much threatening the pack. They had a coalition of allies and he remembered the fierce look in the eyes of the Trigeda warriors. He didn't recall the same look on the Drageda wolves, but maybe he'd simply never seen them serious enough...

Breaking off from his thoughts, he tilted his nose into the air and his gums split into a faint smile. "That smells good," he remarked, picking up the pace as they diverged from the river. Like Heda, he couldn't identify the animal, but it smelled heavenly nonetheless and his stomach growled. "Should we get Bobby and Verx?" he asked. Surely they were hungry too. They could always bring remains back if the animal was large enough, but nothing beat a fresh meal.
Messages In This Thread
I think you should know you don't have to stay - by Ephraim - November 05, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: I think you should know you don't have to stay - by Ephraim - November 30, 2018, 12:08 AM