Firestone Hot Springs I saw you standing there and I knew
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

His head was bowed when she appeared, deep in thought and secluded to the waters steaming around him. But the sound broke his inner-focus and his head shot up, looking directly at his sister. Grezig, oh how he missed her. He missed her more than he realised and, even though he may not have shown it, she was his favorite sibling. Always the one looking for the future; a leader.
He could follow a wolf like her; he could follow her.

Standing, his tail waved in the air before he stole towards her, head dipped in greeting. As he came in reaching distance, his muzzle extended to meet her. To inhale her scent and to relish every good moment he'd had with her. "Grezig..." His murmur trailed, low and affectionate. She would know, then, that he was devoted to what she'd build here; he had no doubts to what she has done and what empire she'd built. 
He had high expectations of her.

​167 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - November 22, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 06, 2018, 03:11 PM