Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
159 Posts
Ooc — Van
"Raleska!" Svalinn shouted from somewhere far away, charging down the beach as he roughly followed his sister's most recent sand-trail. He was employing his answer me or I'm telling tone of voice, while also trying to conceal how excited he was about something he wanted to show her. It made sense to him, in that moment, that alluding to a threat would produce the quickest response from her. "Ra-le-ska!" he demanded again, before deciding he needed to change tactics. "C'mon, Les! You have to come see what I found. It smells so damn ba—,"

He stopped calling out when he spotted his soot-furred sister, with her tell-tale swathes of gunmetal muttonchops, standing next to... was that, Niamh?!

In his shock, he failed to notice Rosalyn there too, though he would have scoffed at the notion of needing any kind of supervision, despite it being inherently true. "Whoa," he gaped, coming to face Niamh and stand at Raleska's side; "you followed us all the way out here?" the boy asked without having heard any of the conversation prior. "You made the right choice," Svalinn affirmed then, almost in the same breath.

Whatever misgivings Raleska might've had about the Redhawks, Svalinn didn't share them. They were a stupid lot, but they could learn, right? Ma could whip them into shape. Niamh had simply seen the error in her ways, and was here to confess and repent. Nothing else.
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Svalinn - December 12, 2018, 12:33 AM